Dear Tapbit users:
We have recently received feedback from users and the general Tapbit community that some criminals and or fraudsters are currently building fake platforms to intimidate and induce users to perform asset conversion operations in the name of so-called "official notices".
It is extremely fundamental that Tapbit reminds its users and or community to: Pay attention and to correctly identify the official website of the platform, and do not without diligently doing your own checks and research click or scan any non-essentials links and or QR codes pushed by non-official channels. It is your responsibility to protect the safety of your personal property, and you must be extremely vigilant about any operations that involve account login, transfer and transfer of cash and or withdrawal linked services.
Important Note: Tapbit currently has no immediate plans to issue any type of coins and or to conduct any airdrops. Everything is still in the exploratory stage and all such decisions will be held in due course and we will be announced via our official social media handles and sites. All individuals, institutions or websites that use the name of "Tapbit Token" for public fundraising are fraudulent. Please DO NOT participate and be extremely vigilant and do your own research.
Tapbit solemnly announces:
- Tapbit official APP download channels:
- Website: https://www.Tapbit.com/
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/app/Tapbit/id1610497530
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Tapbit.android
- We hereby remind all users: Do not click on the unidentified download link or QR code to download the APP, in order to avoid account number and password leakage, or transfer assets by mistake, resulting in unnecessary losses.
- If you encounter a suspicious or fake Tapbit APP, you are welcome to report it to, us on our official email: support@Tapbit.com