Tapbit Exchange (operating entity "Tapbit LLC", hereinafter referred to as "we" or "Tapbit") was incorporated in the United States with the company registration number #0804775439, regulated by the jurisdiction of the United States, and has a Money Service Business registration license (license number 20228257813) and NFA general financial license (license number 0553550).
We will make the following commitments:
- Platform assets and user assets are separated, and we guarantee that user assets will not be misappropriated for trading or investment;
- We will not freeze user assets except for those suspected of criminal proceedings, money laundering or stolen assets;
- We use three-party data sources to share global market liquidity and ensure that there will be no data falsification, price manipulation, etc.;
- Every day from 8:00 to 23:00, we guarantee that the withdrawal will be completed within 5 minutes at the earliest, and Tapbit will pay out for each order if it is not processed for more than 15 minutes; (Note: Special circumstances are not included in the scope of compensation, such as suspected fraud, cheating, money laundering, etc.)
- If Tapbit causes losses to the user due to downtime or theft, we will pay in full;
- We will conduct regular stress tests and security audits, strictly abide by security standards, and abide by the principle of safety first.