At Tapbit, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- Commitment of team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence.
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on our most recent reviews, we have decided to delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the following tokens at 2022-11-22 09:00 (UTC):DASH, ROSE, DUSK, FIRO.
- The exact trading pairs being removed are: DASH/USDT, ROSE/USDT, DUSK/USDT and FIRO/USDT.
- All trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- Deposits of these tokens after 2022-11-22 09:00 (UTC) will not be credited to your account.
- Withdrawals of these coins and tokens from Tapbit will continue to be supported until 2022-11-23 at 09:00 (UTC).
Thanks for your support!